Note: this is a job opening for our Barcelona based office!
We are looking for an ambitious entrepreneurial front-end developer that helps us pave the way forward. Frontend makes you shine, but good is not yet good enough and your view is broader: you don’t hesitate to show your skills in other disciplines and enjoy bringing the team to a higher level.
About the Job
You’ll help us with the phasing of rewritings and rethinking of our internationally successfull platforms Snipperwall – our social conversation platform build to enable the ultimate fan engagement – and Selly Shopping – our retail omnichannel platform, connecting the off- and online shopping experience. And better, current ongoing conversations may even lead to the development of other innovative platforms in the future. You can be right at the start of this exciting phase!
You are experienced and keep a constant eye on new front-end technologies, being able to navigate through the myriad of new JS frameworks, separating the good from the hot. You like architecturising web applications, as well as having a keen eye on UX. You know how to work within an international team under an agile methodology, implementing new features and maintaining our products. We believe in sharing knowledge, maintaining good energy and encourage you to also grow outside of your comfort zone.
If you are a dynamic, passionate and creative Frontend Web Developer then we have a promising, motivated, international young team that needs a proactive frontender who is eager to learn, teach and work in a growing team! We could be a good fit for you and your career!
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Front-end Development experience
- Extensive experience on React + Redux
- You know how to create responsive & mobile websites
- You know how to write well-designed, modular and re-usable code
- You have expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban…) – no must, but a ‘nice to have’
- You are eager to put in the extra mile and you love sharing your ideas with the team. We foster innovation and are keen to hear what you can bring to the table
- Well spoken and written Spanish & English
- BONUS POINT! LeapMotion, Kinect or similar devices development experience
- BONUS POINT! WordPress Theme Development (basic PHP, MySQL and SEO knowledge)
Note: To apply, it is important that you have an European passport or work permit for EU
What do we have to offer you?
- Creative office in co-working space in Gracia, Barcelona
- The most fun Spanish colleagues, and a bunch of other internationals in Amsterdam
- Working on innovative products and solutions, in a team with a diverse set of tasks
- Regular trips to Amsterdam-Office
- Lunch contribution
Interested? Send a short motivated e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org