Greenhouse Innovation is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial QA Tester (intern) that helps us pave the way forward. You’ve been around the block in QA test methodologies, but now you want to taste the real thing. Your view is broad; you don’t hesitate to show your skills in other disciplines and enjoy working in a flexible team.
We’re proud of all our products, but in particular:
- Selly Shopping: Our online retail platform featuring apps, backend & sites for shopping centres, shop keepers and consumers (www.sellyshopping.com)
- Snipperwall: Leading the social conversation platform (www.snipperwall.com)
- Snipper: The one-minute social video app (www.getsnipper.com)
This job posting allows you to work in these projects (and others on the horizon).
About the Job
You’ll help us to identify any potential issues on freshly built solutions to make sure they are fixed before the product goes live. You will therefore be responsible for end-to-end testing; executing and managing all test activities to ensure that all objectives are met and that solutions work as expected. Solutions should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
Desired Skills & Requirements
What makes you perfect for the job (but hey, surprise us with your skills!):
- A team player with an Agile mindset.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal in English).
- Able to identify tests through strategic thinking.
- Ability to think abstract with a ‘test to break’ attitude.
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions.
- Creative in solving technical and functional problems.
- Business process understanding with the ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Experience with Open Source testing tools such as Selenium, Robot, Protractor and JMeter.
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc).
- Experience with QTP, Load Runner & HPQC.
What do we have to offer you?
- The best office-spot of Amsterdam, behind Artis, next to the water with a company boat in it.
- Free lunch and Friday drinks with the best colleagues ever.
- International team with a diverse set of tasks, working on innovative products and solutions.
Interested? Send a short motivated e-mail with your CV to Steef! email@example.com
* Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Graag ontvangen wij enkel directe sollicitaties *